Reflexology is a popular alternative therapy. It promotes relaxation, improves circulation, reduces pain, soothes tired feet, and encourages overall healing. The underlying theory behind reflexology massage is that there are “reflex” areas on the feet and hands that correspond to specific organs, glands, and other parts of the body.
Why do people get reflexology?
- Stress and stress-related conditions
- Tension headaches
- Digestive disorders
- Hormonal imbalances
- Sports injuries
- Menstrual disorders, such as premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Digestive problems, such as constipation
- Back pain
Total Body Wellness offers:
- 30-minute Hand Reflexology Sessions
- 55-minute Foot Reflexology Sessions
- 75-minute Foot and Hand Reflexology Sessions